Though many of us live busy lives, it’s important to find the time to read. Research has shown that reading books is good for your physical and mental health. From building your vocabulary to reducing stress and increasing your ability to empathize, reading books is an easy way to look after your mind and body.
Whether you’re an avid reader or wish you read more, here’s a perfect reading list for you.
- 1984, by George Orwell
2. The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen
4. The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank
5. Little Women, by Louisa May Alcott
6. Animal Farm, by George Orwell
7. Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte
8. To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee
9. Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
10. Frankenstein, by Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
11. The Adventures of Tom Swayer and Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain
12. Alice in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll
13. A Christmas Carol, by Charles Dickens
14. The Arabian Nights: Tales from a Thousand and One Nights
15. the Little Prince, by Antoine De Saint-Exupéry
16. The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
17. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
18. Anne of Green Gables, by L.M. Montgomery
19. Harry potter and the Philosophers Stone
20. A Thousand Splendid Suns, by Khaled Hosseini
21. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
22. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
23. Kite Runner Khaled Hosseini
24. The Time Machine by H. G. Wells
25. Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare
Let me know about your favorites!!
Comment down below your top 5.